This way allows users to print screens even if the session is in use of TS2.
1) Click a printScreen button and then write out the 5250 screen data in text onto window screen launched by window.open().
2) Right after (1) is done, printer dialog will be opened by window.print().
How to implement:
1) Unzip printScreenInUSERENV.zip and copy the content into your USERENV.
2) Unzip onApplicationStart.zip and copy the content into your onApplicationStart property.
3) You will see something like this.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V5PMK ... 9ySA575Oa9