Initial Load

Use this Forum to post your “How to …” questions about your use of aXes. This is not a technical support forum. Both the aXes Support Team at LANSA and other aXes customers may answer your questions. LANSA cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information posted by customers.

Moderator: jeanmichel

nic.hall@lansa.com

Initial Load

Post by nic.hall@lansa.com » 02 Aug 2019, 01:00

I have a customer who is experiencing slow response during the initial sign on to the Axes session.

Are there any settings that can be reviewed to improve the speed of the initial sign on to the Axes session?

bark

Re: Initial Load

Post by bark » 05 Aug 2019, 10:27

Nic,
Off the top of my head, some things to consider/check
Is it the same for all users or just some? If only some users, what might be different (VPN or mobile network connections for example)?
what browser (I recall that Chrome was deemed to be faster than IE for example)?
Is it only the 1st signon of the day that is slow? if they signoff/signon again, is it also slow?
After the initial slow signon, does aXes perform OK then? (That would discount any tracing accidentally enabled)
Might even be worth enabling tracing or getting a fiddler trace, which might show where the delay is

Bark