I need your help because our aXes4.2 IBMi is broken and a customer has problems with fonts and font sizes and I cannot look and try myself....
Green screen (Image1.jpg) shows well placed header and subfile header text lines (the two lines above the subfile and the header line are defined in DDS as one line, not as single fields).
aXes4.2 transforms this lines not correct - as you can see in Image2 - it seems all quite compressed.
How and where can I generally change font and font size to make the transformation correct automatically.
Many thanks in advance - cheers,
- Image2.jpg (65.91 KiB) Viewed 3703 times
- Image1.jpg (122.52 KiB) Viewed 3703 times
You could try and change the font on the TS window, from the display menu, choose use monospace fonts.
1) Create a new project to test
2) In developer mode, Go to the screen which does not display properly.
3) Select application in the extendable objects
4) Change autoColWidth to off. A dialog dhow up asking if you want to keep or reset. Choose reset.
5) Choose "use monospace Font" in the display menu item
5) Save and reload your project
Everything will be lined up
Before : After