The licensing requirements for axes 3.1.0 are as follows:
- aXes 3.1.0 requires relicensing by all existing customers, after the expiry of the 60 days grace period.
- aXes Mobile is free to download but requires the server software to be installed to use terminal session emulation. Without server, the mobile app can still be used to view websites only.
- aXes Mobile requires the server software to be licensed for Mobile in order to use aXes Mobile in conjunction with the server software.
- LongRange will also require relicensing after upgrade to aXes 3.1.0.
1) You are downloading aXes 3.1.0 for the first time (New or Existing Customers). You have installed the Full Feature Trial Package.
- You can use aXes 3.1.0, Terminal Session, Web Spool Files, Data Explorer, and aXes Mobile for 60 days, util the end of the grace period.
- You can also request a license immediately to prevent loss of functionality once the grace period expires. (See point 2 for features licensing)
- If you want to keep using Terminal Sessions, request a TS license.
- If you want to keep using Terminal Sessions with aXes Mobile, request a TS and Mobile License.
- If you also want to keep using Web Spool Files, request a WS license as well.
- If you also want to keep using Data Explorer, request a DE license as well.
4) If you uninstall and reinstall aXes 3.1.0, the grace period will keep counting from the first day of the first aXes 3.1.0 install.