Let's assume you have installed axes in /AXES and axes services is /AXESJSM
1) Navigate to your instance located at /AXESJSM/jsm/instance/www/instance. This folder contains htdocs and logs
2) Make a copy of htdocs and call it httest. You can use your Microsoft Windows Explorer to do that.
3) Once it is done, open the file: /AXESJSM/jsm/instance/system/httpd.xml
4) Copy the section that starts with
<instance name="WebServer" active="true" root="www/instance/htdocs" index="index.html">
and finishes with
5) Paste the section you have just copied in the same httpd.xml file under the </instance> tag
6) Change the first line of your pasted section to
<instance name="TestServer" active="true" root="www/instance/httest" index="index.html">
Also change the listening port about 10 lines under the instance tag.
<listen port="8421" interface="*ALL" backlog="256"
Also make sure to change any required values which require changing insde your pasted section.
7) Save the httpd.xml and restart the AXESJSM using the ENDSBS AXESJSM *immed command, followed by STRSBS AXEJSM/AXESJSM command